What is Energy Exchange?
This is a private Facebook group where women can swap services and skills. It is also a place for local women and mumpreneurs to advertise their services and products.
Julie offers Alice 2 hours childcare in return for help with her tax return.
Lisa does 2 hours cleaning in return for her gel nails treatment from Sarah.
The group has two documents you can add details to. One where you can either add your skill/service you can provide and what you are looking for. The other is for local mumpreneur and women business services to add their details.
We are also looking at helping teenagers to get childcare work experience where they work alongside the parent on weekends for ‘babysitting’ money.
Older ladies and grannies would be a great option to do random ad hoc childcare hours or housekeeping.
So if you are any of the following please come and sign up!
- A stay at home mum needing some ‘Me Time’
- A new mum who would love a helping hand
- A Mumpreneur or business owner
- A women/mum with a service/skill to swap
- Teenagers with a passion for childcare
- An older lady/granny looking for ad-hoc hours
- Newly qualified childcarers looking to gain more experience and references
Some Ideas of the services/skills to swap:
- Ad-hoc or Temporary Childcare/Babysitting
- Home cooking/Baking
- PA work/Errand running
- Personal Trainer
- Hair stylist
- Make up
- Beauty treatments
- Holistic/Healing treatments
- Dog walking/pet care
- House sitting
- Interior design
- Personal Stylist
- Caring companion
- Website/Graphic design
- Proof reader
- Virtual Assistant