- Contented Childcare was originally founded in 2010 by Aimee Downing a Chiltern Trained childcare professional who created a childcare placement agency based in Oxfordshire. Due to her own personal life transformation in 2017 Aimee had new fresh ideas for Contented Childcare and has embarked on a new exciting journey of expanding the business with a good friend Alison Oliver the co-founder of From Maternity and Beyond. Aimee has set up other ventures such as her Blog Inspirational Girl Next Door and Healthy Mind Healthy Body.
Contented Childcare became so much more. Our new mission was not just to provide quality childcare but to also offer training courses, workshops and online courses to parents, children and child-carers. Both being Mums, Aimee and Alison knew the importance of maintaining children’s health and happiness in order for them to grow and develop into happy, healthy, positive little people.
Our new mission is to help create happy, healthy, positive home environments where everyone can thrive and flourish.
Aimee and Alison have a unique approach where they came to the conclusion that agencies charge such ridiculous fees thus putting many off using such a service. Having worked in childcare for over 15 years Aimee feels the Nanny option is by far the best choice for children because it is the next best thing to Mummy/Daddy. She is also very passionate about helping Nannies with their own child to get back to work because she feels this is a brilliant opportunity for parents who often don’t realise what an amazing option this really is.
Contented Childcare is an introductory service whereby we provide professional sole charge Nannies and Maternity Support alongside other more affordable options such as; Nannies with own child, Mother’s helps and a Nanny share.The reduction in fees is so more parents have the option to decide to go down this avenue and as a result allowing the final decision to be solely down to the parent.
We personally meet everyone on our books through our interview process. We know that by meeting face to face we can get a good feel for each person and what they have to offer. We only register those who have a clear passion for working with children.
Our Services include:
- Meeting each candidate
- Checking documentation and references
- Carefully selecting a nanny to match the individual requirements of each family
- A Contract template and payroll suggestions
What we provide:
- Free registration
- A personal and friendly service
- Family visits if required
- Face to face interviews with each candidate
- Reference Check Forms
- Arrange interviews
- Advice and support throughout
- Sample contract
- Competitive Placement Fees
- Online Courses
- Personal 121 Happy Home plans
If you are looking for an Oxfordshire nanny agency, or one that covers surrounding towns, such as Reading, Newbury and Didcot, Contented Childcare is the right agency for you!