Nanny with their own Child
This is another great option for families which is often overlooked by parents!
Nannies who are now mothers are a fantastic choice because not only do they understand parenthood on a new heightened level but they are also familiar with running a family home.
Mummies have an incredible intuition, instincts and a big heart.
Nannies which their own children do not favour their own child, this is a big misconception and frequently we have found that it is their own child who has to fit in around the other family’s children.
Here are some other benefits:
- Experienced nannies become experienced Mummies
- They are grateful for a job which enables them to raise their own child too, so they are likely to stay for the duration
- Nannies with their own child often go that extra mile
- This option can work out cheaper than a nanny without children
- It can widen your search for the perfect nanny
- They are often happy with less hours
- A great option for smaller families of 3 children or less
- Instant sibling/bestie bonds to be made
- Great option to socialize children in their own environment
- Nannies with children are frequently in the know about local groups, parks and activities suitable for children of all ages
- They have firsthand valuable experience with all the developmental phases and childhood illnesses
- It’s a great way to prepare children for future siblings!