Here at Contented Childcare it is our mission to provide childcare solutions that enable you to maintain a happy, healthy, positive home environment for all to thrive and flourish.
Please fill out our Enquiry Registration Form below and we will be in touch.
- We interview every Candidate personally and check though their documentation.
- We check their latest reference and have details of others for you to check if required.
- Once you send back the registration form, we will advertise your position and speak to our nannies directly
- We will send you CVS of any suitable Candidates so you can decide whether you would like to take it further with any of them
- We first recommend a phone call interview, just a quick chat with a few questions. We have some recommendations below.
- If you would like to meet this candidate please arrange between yourselves and one of you should inform us when you will be meeting
- If all goes well and you would like to offer them the job, we will send you a Job Offer Email to fill in and send to the nanny.
- Once accepted the Placement Fee is due.
- When the Fee is received, we can send out a sample contract for you to edit accordingly.
- The final decision is solely down to you, the parent.
- It is down to the parent to check the nannies first aid and DBS is up to date, we can help direct the nanny for these if they require updating.
Once you have found the ideal candidate nanny we like to keep in touch with you making sure you are happy with the decision and offering any advice and support.
Our services include:
- Free registration
- A personal and friendly service
- Face to face interviews with each Candidate
- References and certificates checked
- Help completing CRB/DBS if necessary
- Arrange interviews
- Advice and support throughout
- Sample contract
- Competitive Placement Fees
Phone Interview Questions
To start with you could tell the nanny a bit about your family and what the role entails.
- Days/ hours – flexibility
- Ages of children, their personalities and requirements
- Sole charge or shared care role
- Whether you work from home
- Role & responsibilities – you need to state whether you require the nanny to take part in more than just the nursery duties such as, family laundry, shopping, cleaning.