Contented Childcare appreciates how difficult and time consuming finding your ideal nanny position can be so we feel we can help you find the best one suited to you.
Contented Childcare personally visits some of the families at home, as we feel it its important to get to know the family on a more personal level, thus being able to find the position most suited to you.
If you are interested in joining Contented Childcare please make sure you have all the necessary requirements before filling in the registration form and sending your CV. We can then arrange for you to pop over to the office and finalise your registration.
- A Childcare Qualification with checkable references
- Childcare/Parent experience with checkable references
Once we have received your registration form we will arrange for you to come for an interview with Aimee at Contented Childcare.
You will need to bring the following:
- Up to date CV
- Passport and/or Visas
- CRB/DBS – we can help you with this
- Current Paediatric First Aid Qualification – or willing to complete
- Driving licence paper & card
- Ofsted Certificate (if registered)
- Any written references or contact details of previous positions
Please fill in our simple online Nanny registration form from the link below: